VENZA helps organizations mitigate data security vulnerabilities and ensure compliance, keeping Personally Identifiable Information safe from breaches. More than 10,000 organizations in 100+ countries look to VENZA for tools, technology, and strategic security support. Founded in 2008, VENZA is a privately held company and headquartered in Roswell, GA.
VENZA is currently seeking a Security Analyst
with strong knowledge of PCI DSS and external auditing experience to add to its Security Team. Candidates do not have to reside in the Atlanta area.
This is a unique full-time opportunity for a professional who wants to play an important role in a growing company. Reporting to the Security Team Manager, the Security Analyst will perform audits and work directly with clients to ensure compliance, as well as contribute to other company initiatives. This individual will support all security standards, including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and PIN Entry Device (PED) Security Requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with clients to complete readiness assessments and gap analyses.
- Manage SAQ documentation to facilitate PCI DSS compliance for clients.
- Maintain notes on client progression/status (both client- and internal-facing).
- Assist in process discussions and enhancements.
- Determine need for internal and external vulnerability scans to satisfy PCI DSS requirements.
- Provide consultative PCI DSS requirement needs to clients.
- Travel as needed (including internationally) to perform onsite analysis for clients.
- If located outside the Atlanta area, some travel to the office will be required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of hands-on PCI DSS security assessment and quality assurance experience, including SAQ processes or computer network penetration testing and techniques
- Proven second- or third-party auditing experience
- Industry certifications (e.g., Network+, Security+, CCNA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH)
- Strong customer-facing skills and the ability to successfully manage expectations
- Working knowledge of audit methodologies and security assessment tools
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple opportunities, projects and partners concurrently
- Ability to prioritize projects based on client needs and program progression
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Business Skype, Excel)
- Experience within the hospitality industry is a plus
- Strong preference will be given to individuals who have served as a QSA resource for a PCI DSS project and/or have experience evaluating various information systems, networks and/or payment applications
- Expertise in risk assessment or GAP Analysis (with a focus on PCI DSS) preferred but not required
- Candidates outside the Atlanta area should have proven experience working remote
- A background check and active passport are mandatory for employment
- $70,000-$85,000 per year
- VENZA provides significant career growth, competitive compensation and a benefits package including Vacation, Holiday, health insurance and 401k.
VENZA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VENZA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
VENZA expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of VENZA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.