Drawing on decades of experience, VENZA is a data protection company that can help organizations mitigate their vulnerabilities and ensure compliance, keeping guests and their data safe from breaches. By delivering a security solution for readiness, reassurance and response, VENZA offers 360-degree visibility for proactive management of risks—so users can focus on guest service and building trust in their brand. More than 225,000 users in 100+ countries look to VENZA for tools, technology and strategic security support. Founded in 2008 with a decade of service to the hospitality industry, VENZA is a privately held company with offices in Atlanta, USA and The Hague, Netherlands.
VENZA is currently seeking a Customer Success Representative
with a proven project management background for its Customer Success Team.
THE ROLE YOU’LL PLAY
This is a unique, full-time opportunity for a friendly, high-energy professional who wants to play a key role in the recently established European office of a growing, global company.
The Customer Success Representative will manage a number of VENZA clients as they delve into our data protection programs. This individual will use his or her project management skills to provide clients knowledge and guidance while responding to support items and inquiries with tact and in a timely manner. This individual will also prescribe and/or implement adequate tools for enhanced learning and to address identified trouble areas.
This position will be measured by overall response time and resolution, as well as ability to meet required delivery of program components. Overall levels of customer satisfaction and VENZA program adoption rates will also be key performance indicators.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
THE QUALIFICATIONS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Manage the deployment of products including (but not limited to) the VENZA InfoSec Program and the VENZA PEAK® platform (assembling user lists, creating groups and departments, etc.)
- Provide prescriptive learning for data protection while also maintaining project timelines noted in Teamwork and other internal tools
- Work with other members of the team to provide timely response to our 24/7 support system, with exceptional and timely management of client tickets via phone, email and live chat (utilizing Desk.com)
- Understand and define the support needs of clients and help create tools and resources to improve internal processes
- Stay current with all VENZA product updates (release notes, webinars, etc.) and VENZA procedures as they apply to in-house technology (Salesforce, training materials, etc.)
- Work at the VENZA office in The Hague, Netherlands
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Extensive and proven project management and customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks and numerous clients simultaneously
- Must be proficient with Microsoft products, including Office 365 and Skype for Business
- A university degree is preferred
- Experience providing application and technical support to customers and a knowledge of compliance and information security is preferred
- Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred
- Note: Applicants may be required to complete pre-screening proficiency tests on various components of this position
- An exciting, start-up experience within an established, global company
- A competitive compensation package
- An opportunity for career growth